Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Things moving along at the Cadillac Clinic


Well Dr. Bob has been a bad boy.  I got taken to the woodshed by my IT folks down in Texas.  Apparently they don't like me fiddling with my site.  I did screw up all the menus, so I'll give them a point for that.  I'll be a good doobie and maybe I'll get my super-administrator status back in a month or so.

Today was the Cadillac Clinic, busy and dealing with some new projects between patients,  We are starting up pain management as I noted in the first entry, suboxone has been on board for several months, and eventually down the road we'd like to convert all the offices to primary care for those without insurance.

Matt and Ken were discussing painting the walls white, but I really like the maroon and tan scheme and managed to talk them out of it.  We are working to add the exam rooms to get going with the pain management, something that has been very successful up in Marquette, we have Nick the Nurse coming on board as well to spend a day a week in Cadillac getting the patients and the charts prepped.  Should be going full bore in about a month as we slowly ease out of certifications and back to clinical medicine

Heading over to MP tomorrow, same story there as the Cadillac Clinic, but a little further along with the suboxone, we are getting ready to have our first graduates of the program at that site.

More later-
Dr. Bob

No comments:

Post a Comment